The Python Developer will be a member of a team tasked with developing network and security automation. The initiative will work alongside Fidelity’s internal cloud computing platform and will service the automation of enterprise network functions and services.
- Development of our next generation network automation platform.
- Working experience with Agile, continuous integration and other web2.0 development concepts
- Appetite and appreciation for highly disruptive projects that challenge the status quo.
- Build and promote a DevOps culture within Fidelity Investments
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems.
- Review testing deliverables and identifies gaps, issues and potential solutions.
- Identify key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and performance) and recommend possible solutions.
- Contribute effectively at many different points in a project life cycle as an individual contributor.
- Mentor other team members.
- 3+ years of development experience with strong working knowledge of Angularjs, UI development, Python, HTML/5, Django, shell scripting.
- Proficiency with MySQL, Apache, GIT, RabbitMQ, MVC, automated testing frameworks/TDD, Open Source technologies, and web2.0 techniques.
- Experience with service and resource oriented architectures, RESTFul design, and Web services.
- Preferred experience developing applications using continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Preferred experience interfacing with network devices, such as IControl/F5, Cisco, Firewalls.
Location: Westlake TX