- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Science.
- A Minimum of 10 years’ experience in REDHAT or similar Linux operating systems administration in a large computing environment.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future. CSS does not offer H-1B sponsorship for this position.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Understands Windows operating systems and can support the basic administration of windows.
- Working knowledge in Amazon Cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to write programs using BASH, KSH, PERL to perform common systems administration tasks.
- Be able to understand performance analysis tools, using them to tune and optimize computing hardware and operating systems.
- Working knowledge in virtual computing platform hardware and be able to understand how it interacts with operating system and middleware.
- Working knowledge of application components and architectures (Web/App layer, DB layer, Messaging layer)
- Knowledge in databases, networking, TCP/IP, routers, load balancers and XML gateway devices.
- Proficiency in technology protocols such as FTP, SSH, SFTP, PKI, TCP/IP etc.
- RHCA/RHCE certification
- AWS certification
- Programming knowledge in any one of CHEF, PUPPET and ANSIBLE
- Amazon Cloud architect Associate certification. Basic knowledge in computer hardware and how they interact with operating systems, system software.
As a condition of employment with Common Securitization Solutions, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Common Securitization Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer to support our world-class advanced Cloud computing infrastructure. This role is responsible for building and maintaining our critical production infrastructure running on UNIX and Windows servers in Amazon Cloud, assist with escalations in troubleshooting challenging problems that we encounter. This role also drives Disaster Recovery strategy for the organization and automate maintenance tasks that are repetitive using advanced programming languages.
Key Job Functions
- Implement and support infrastructure solutions in sophisticated, high-performance computing environments that demand stability, tremendous throughput and low latency
- Support systems deployment, configuration management and application installations.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems in the UNIX and windows infrastructure using excellent analytical and problem solving techniques.
- Perform performance analysis and tuning of cloud systems.
- Understand and support internal and external technology audits.
- Manage and maintain incidents, requests and problem tickets SLAs as per guidelines set by the management.
- Keep pace with latest technical trends and be proficient in those technologies.
- Identify the needs, perform gap analysis to drive Infrastructure operations maturity